Cannon 6K Wire Puller
The Cannon 6K is two wire pullers in one with dual capstans that can pull 8′ and 28′ per minute on low speed and 20′ and 70′ feet per minute on high speed. This versatile wire puller is lightweight and easy to transport, making it the puller of choice for many electrical contractors and electricians.
CANNON 6K™ WIRE PULLER
- Length: 21.5″
- Width: 21.5″
- Height: 48″
- Weight: 130 lb.
- Use pulling rope minimum average breaking strength 15,000 lbs.
- Recommended pulling rope size 5/8″ or 9/16″
- Patented US 9172224 B2
- 4 Speed dual capstan
- 8′ & 28′ (per min.) on low speed, 20′ & 70′ on high speed
- Hi-Speed 3K
- Hi-Torque 6K
- 13′ of wire can be pulled from conduit opening to capstan
- Self contained– ready to pull
- Quickly change from side pull to overhead, underground or truck hitch
- No gang box of parts
- Pulls out 9 feet of extra wire
- No anchoring required
- Easy to transport
- Easily maneuvers into tight spaces
- Made in the USA with global components
- 12 months limited warranty with EcoStore
• Cannon 6K™ wire puller (weight 130 lb. including the motor)
• Universal adapter
• 5 Conduit adapters sizes 2″ through 4″ (5″ & 6″ also available)
• Milwaukee 1680-20 power motor, 2 speed, 13 Amp, field replaceable, with 6-year limited warranty
• Foot switch (UL standard)
• 30″ Extension
|Dimensions||21.5 × 21.5 × 48 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.