Pull Slick Rope
An innovative high-performance synthetic fiber wire pulling rope. High tensile strength: 39,000 lb. 12 Strand single braided synthetic fiber. Lightweight.
Pull Slick™ Rope – Wire Pulling Rope
- Pound for pound stronger than steel
- Ultra-low stretch
- 25% Reduction in coefficient of friction compared to traditional pulling ropes
- 2/3 Lighter than traditional pulling rope
- Need only one size rope (9/16″) for pulls up to 15,000 lb. pulls
- Does not absorb water
- Dual factory installed pulling eyes, one on either end
- Abrasion resistance for less fray
- Will not rot; no organics in rope
- UV resistant
- 12 months limited warranty with EcoStore
1/8" x 300\', 1/4" x 300\', 9/16" x 300\', 9/16" x 600\', 9/16" x 900\', 9/16" x 1200\'
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.